Follow Along...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

MOT CLASS - HEATHER


The second MOT class I did this weekend was Heather's watercolor class.  She is super talented and such a great teacher!

Again, since this was a class, I only have partial details.  The stamp is called Team Effort from Penny Black and the sentiment was computer generated.  We used Tim Holtz Distress re-inkers and watercolor brushes.

This is only my third watercolor class with Heather so my card is far from perfect.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out though.

Don't forget, Heather is giving away candy so make sure you stop by her blog, Hopefully Heather's Stuff, by Monday to see what it takes to win.

Thanks for looking!

Tam

1 comment:

Heather Huggins said...

Oh thanks.. It was great having you in class and the card looks super!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...