Follow Along...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

MOT CLASS - OCL

Hi there, I've had a busy crafting weekend starting Friday night when I got off work.  I went to our local scrap booking store (MOT) and took a class from Kisa and Cami from OCL.  OMGosh...what a great time.  We laughed so hard!

We completed two projects.  We used Copics then um...well...
we got a little dirty.
Distressing of course!  Ha!

This box is double-sided and perfect to put candy in and give away for a little Halloween treat.  Since it was a class, I have some but not all the details for you.  Sorry!  We used the OCL On the Fence stamp set.  The sentiment is also from OCL but I can't remember which one.  We colored with Copic markers then used Tim Holtz Distress Inks and the sponge tool thingy (not the technical name, I'm sure) to distress it.  We layered the panels and assembled the box.  It's way too cute!

The second project was a tag.  We started by putting some Distress Inks on our Craft Sheet (or butcher block paper if you don't have one) then sprayed it with a little water to moisten it some more.  Then we smooshed our tag into the ink and dried it with a heat tool.  We stamped the sentiment from OCL's Big Birthday Wishes then used the Butterfly Kisses set to stamp randomly.  The butterfly was stamped and colored with Copic markers before we Sparkly Fluffed it.  The tag was layered and a cute little bow finished it off.  This tag was so much fun...I'll definitely try it again!

Thanks for looking!

Tam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW you've been busy!!! Nicely done- all- and I titally love the bear and hedgehog... SWEEEEEETTTTT!!!DC

Kisa Peters said...

Hey......where have I been all this time - I don't think I knew you had a blog...or I forgot : O

Your stuff is always wonderful :) I especially like the tag ;) haha!

See you soon!! I'd better get your blog into my blog reader so I won't miss any more!!

Cora said...

Both of these projects are very nice. I just bought a mess of distress inks yesterday. I like how you used them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...