Follow Along...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

OCLDT34 - GIVE THANKS

So far so good on the challenge I made myself...to catch up on the October challenges at OCL (details on thier blog).  For this one, I'm focusing on Thanksgiving with the Shades of Fall set.  This is my first time inking it up and it was so quick to color...totally LOVED it!  What a fun layout challenge too!


The main image was stamped on Neenah Solar White and colored with Copic markers.  I dirtied it up a bit by sponging Walnut Stain while it was still in the Spellbinders die.  The single leaf is also from the set and after it was colored, I cut it out and bent the tips up a bit then put it on a Pop Dot.  The sentiment was also distressed with Walnut Stain and I added a single, silver brad and Dimensionals.  I teamed up fall DP with, believe it or not, Halloween DP and layered everything in Basic Black.  There was just enough orange in it that I thought it might work.  I tied on a silver mesh bow and called it good.

Copic coloring:

Background leaves:  G82, G40, Y38, Y21, Y19  Popped up leaf:  YR18, YR16, YR14, 100

Thanks for stopping by!

Tam

DETAILS
STAMPS:  OCL Shades of Fall
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; SU Basic Black; Basic Grey Indian Summer DP; SEI Spooks DP
INK:  Black Soot, Walnut Stain Distress Ink
ACCESSORIES:  Copic markers; Big Shot; Spellbinders; ribbon from Wal-Mart; brad from my stash; Pop Dot; SU Dimensionals

3 comments:

Memories of Time said...

This is just OVER THE TOP awesome! Rockin my world AGAIN Tammie!!

Gale said...

Love this.......best of the three. It is really beautiful.

RebeccaMA said...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...