Follow Along...

Friday, June 22, 2012

OLIVER

Hey there, just when I thought I was done posting for the day, I snuck back to post another Whipper Snapper Designs card.  This little kitty stamp is called Oliver and I adore him!  Since I already had the line of Little Yellow Bicycle out, I went ahead and made the next two cards with it too.  Seriously LOVE that paper!  The cool collar die is from My Favorite Things.




Here's the inside...pretty simple with the paw print punch.




Copic coloring: 


Cat:  E47, E44, E43, E42  Tail, paws, chest, face:  E42, E41, 0  Ears, nose, cheeks:  R20, R000  Collar: YG25, YG23, YG21, YR15, YR14, YR12, YR0000   Bowl:  YG25, YG23, YG21  Fish bone:  W4, W2, W0  Ground:  W4, W2, W0  Sky:  R000
Thanks for stopping by! SmileyCentral.com 




SUPPLIES 
STAMPS:  WSD Oliver
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic, Carob Fourz; Little Yellow Bicycle Splash collection...Little Fishies, Lime Solid, Tangerine Solid
INK:  Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:  Copic markers; Spellbinders Grand Calibur; MFT Die-namics Pet Charms; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Fiskars Paper Crimper; Bazzill Parakeet Brad; Mini Glue Dots; corner rounder punch; EK Success border die; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...