Follow Along...

Friday, September 14, 2012

TOO CUTE TO SPOOK!

Hey there, have you met my friend, Jack?  I love the whimsical look about him!  He reminds me of a cartoon I've seen...but I can't put my finger on it.  Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?  Ugh...help a girl out if you do.  This has been torture!  LOL!  OK, maybe not torture...but it's definitely bugging me!  Anyway, Jack is from the new Whipper Snapper Designs release...and I LOVE him!



Here's the inside...



COPIC COLORING:

PUMPKIN HEAD:  YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12  EYES/NOSE/TOOTH:  YR15, YR12, YR20  STEM:  E57, E55, E53  LEAVES:  YG25, YG23, YG21  SHIRT:  E57, E55, E53  VEST:  BV04, BV02, BV01  PANTS:  YG25, YG23, YG21, W3, W1, W00, 0  UNITARD:  YG25, YG23, YG21, BV04, BV02, BV01, W3, W1, W00, 0  SHOES:  YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12, E57, E55, E53  GLOVES:  W3, W1, W00, 0  CROW'S FEATHERS:  C6, C4, C2, C0  CROW'S BEAKS/FEET:  C3, C1, C00  GROUND:  W3, W1, W00  SKY:  BV0000  FOLIAGE:  BV01, YG25, YG23, YG21


THIS PROJECT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
CRAFTY CARDMAKERS ~ #74 Winged Things
FAIRY TALE CHALLENGE BLOG ~ #50 Beginning of Autumn
FUN WITH SHAPES AND MORE ~ #117 Beastly Good
HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE ~ HDH150 Oh My Gourd!
LOLLIPOP CRAFTS ~ #89 Fall Frolic
MY TIME MADE EASY ~ #71 Pretty Patterns
PAPER CUPCAKES ~ Things with Wings
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE ~ Things That Make You Go Awwww
RAISE THE BAR ~ #111 I Belive I Can Fly
SASSY CHERYL'S BLOG ~ #91 Show Me

Thanks for stopping by! SmileyCentral.com




SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  WSD Jack
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic; Best Creation Inc Autumn Glitter cardstock; Doodlebug Design Inc Haunted Manor collection:  Gallery of Ghouls, Going Batty
INK:  Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:  Copic markers; Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-namics Botanical Beauty, Royal Leaves dies; paper snips; ribbon from my stash; computer mouse pad/stylus (to shape flower); Bazzill Blackbird rhinestones; Zig 2-way Glue pen; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Out-of-the-box
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  5 1/4" x 5 1/4"

23 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

I don't recognize a cartoon, but it's a pleasure to meet Jack. Your card is adorable and your coloring skills are fantastic. Thank you for playing along with us at MTME Pretty Patterns.

nwilliams6 said...

I love this image, and your coloring is gorgeous! Wow. I just made a pumpkin card for the Haunted Design House Challenge - which is all about pumpkins. You might want to enter yours in the challenge too as it would qualify. I am going to go check out this image - I really do love it.

Vanessa and Yvette said...

Love the colors of this card and thanks for playing with us. Jack is too cute...

Creepy Glowbugg said...

He is adorable and he reminds me of someone too, and it escapes me as well.
Fabulous card! Thank you for joining in on the gourd inspired fun at HDH this week!

Michelle said...

Oh he is so gorgeous. Love the image and your card.
Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
LG Michelle

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! What a fantastic colouring job. Your Jack reminds me of a Tim Burton style character.

ike said...

AWESOME colouring and I am in love with Jack LoL. Fantastic colour scheme and a terrific card. Thank you for playing along with us at Haunted Design House :-D xx

Andrea C said...

Very cute card, great colouring job. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House. x

Josephine said...

Love the bright, bold colours!

Thanks for joining the 'things with wings' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

I Don't Do Straight said...

Yep, "too cute to spook" Great colouring and great choice of colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House this week :)

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

love your colouring is fabulous and I can't think who/what he reminds me of either, even asked my son! Thank you for sharing this with us at MM @ HDH

mark gould said...

fantastic colouring, I really struggle with the copics.
thanks for joining us at haunted design house

Anonymous said...

Great card and such bright colours!!! The stamp is so funny, never seen such before... great *ggg*.

Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.
Hugs Ivi

Sassy Cheryl said...

No, I haven't met him personally. . .but I like your friend Jack and I adore your card.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

Shirley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. The image is delightful and your coloring is wonderful. The papers work so well together, and that green weaving is fabulous.

Andrea C said...

He looks like the scarecrow from the wizard of oz. x

DonnaMundinger said...

That's waht I was gonna say, too. He's ADORABLE and what fab coloring! Thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

Tanjas-Kreativstueble said...

eine tolle Karte!

vielen Dank fürs mitmachen beim Fairy Tale

lg
Tanja

Bianca said...

What a lovely card! I love your colouration! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Anonymous said...

My sis instructed me about your web site and the way great it is. She's right, I am actually impressed with the writing and slick design. It appears to me you're simply scratching the floor in terms of what you may accomplish, however you're off to an ideal begin!

Tina said...

Fabulous coloring, great fall card. Thanks for sampling the My Time Made Easy sketch.

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
Hugs Nela

~*Joni said...

Beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining in on our I Believe I can Fly challenge over at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...