Follow Along...

Friday, January 17, 2014

CALORIES NEVER COUNT

Hey there, happy Friday!  I'm popping in with a project using the first Stamping Bella sketch of the year.  Were you able to play along with us?



I decided to use Uptown Girl Chanel the Chef.  She was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar White, colored with Copic markers, fussy cut then popped up on foam.  I have to tell you, I've always fussy cut with scissors...but I found a new cutting plate I decided to try.  It's from Slice MakingMemories.  It's the coolest thing!  Glass on one side and a nice, thick foam pad on the other (both sides have non-stick gripper feet, so it won't slide around on my desk).  I was able to use an X-Acto knife on the glass side to cut Chanel out, lickety split!  The foam side is going to be excellent for shaping die cut flowers!  So stoked!  *grin*  The sentiment from Isabelle Loves her Ice Cream completes the card.


COPIC COLORING: 
SKIN:  E11, E01, E00, E000, E0000, BV20, R30  HAIR:  Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00  DRESS, SHOES:  G24, G21, G20  HAT, APRON:  RV91, RV11, RV00, RV0000, R35, R32, R30, R000  BOWL:  BG01, BG000, BG0000  WOODEN SPOON:  E35, E34, E33  CAKE BATTER:  E57, E55, E53  MEASURING SPOONS:  C2, C0

Next week's Bellariffic Fridays challenge is "For My Friends".  Email your card to Em by Thursday, January 23, to be included on Bloggabella...you could win some Bella Bucks, but you have to use a current stamp!  Know which stamp set you're going to use?  I think I've got it narrowed down to two.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  SB Uptown Girl (Chanel the Chef, Isabelle Loves her Ice Cream)
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic; Three Bugs in a Rug Bake Me a Cake collection
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black 
ACCESSORIES:  Stamp-a-ma-jig; X-Acto knife; Slice MakingMemories glass cutting plate; paper snips; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin Foam Squares; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Fussy cutting
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  5 1/4" x 5 1/4"

6 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Love your card Tammie! Your colouring is amazing as is your colour choices!

Dana White said...

She is perfect for this sketch. Gorgeous card Tammie.

Misti said...

Oh my goodness, Tammie!!!! This is so cute!!!! Wish that sentiment were true!!!! LOL

Mary J said...

Oh Tam, this is so fab! She's coloured in beautifully and the papers are perfect!

Leslie said...

OMGosh, I have to google that cutting thing - your fussy cutting is perfect! Love how you stamped the sentiment in the main panel and had Chanel to the side - such a different and cute layout!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun sentiment-a perfect match for this cook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...