Follow Along...

Friday, February 14, 2014

EASTER BLESSINGS

Hey there, happy Friday!  I finally get to share my project for today's Stamping Bella sketch challenge.  I had SO much fun making this!  Bunny was a blast to color, and although the basket was a little time consuming...I wouldn't change it a bit!



Bunny was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar White then cut using the Out-of-the-Box technique.  I didn't take it too far out...just a touch on one side before she was colored with Copic markers.  The Easter egg has a clear Wink of Stella pen on it for a subtle shimmer.  The clouds were sponged directly onto the card base then the fence and grass die cuts were colored with Copics and layered over it.  The image panel was popped up on foam as were the button brads in the corner.  I really love this week's Stamping Bella sketch!



The little Easter basket is actually My Favorite Thing's Picnic Basket that was colored in fun, springy colors to match the Easter egg that Bunny is holding.  Both sides of the basket were colored.  I thought about only coloring one side...but I'm glad I did both.  So cute!  A simple rectangle, that was scored on a Scor-Pal, was used to make the center of the box.  The same grass die cuts and button brads were used to tie it together with the card.




COPIC COLORING: SKIN:  E11, E00, E0000, R30, BV20  HAIR, CHICKS:  Y17, Y15, Y11, Y000  DRESS, BUNNY EARS:  RV42, R30, R00, C2, C0, 0  SHOES:  RV42, R30, R00  DAFFODIL:  Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00, G24, G21, G20  EASTER EGG:  RV42, R30, R00, G24, G21, G20, V25, V22, V20, Y17, Y15, Y11, Y000  GRASS:  G24, G21, G20  SKY:  B41, B0000  PICKET FENCE:  C2, C0, 0  EASTER BASKET:  RV42, R30, R00, G24, G21, G20, V25, V22, V20, Y17, Y15, Y11, Y000, C2, C0, 0

Next week's Bellariffic Fridays challenge is to use Washi tape or ribbon on your project.  Email your card to Em by Thursday, February 20, to be included on Bloggabella...you could win some Bella Bucks, but you have to use a current stamp!  I have to admit, I'm a Washi Tape collector...I buy it but never use it.  I'm determined to finally use some...who knows, I may love it!  Won't know until I try, right?!?  I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!


Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  SB Uptown Girl Bunny and her Daffodil
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic 
INK:  Copic markers; Memento (Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky)
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-namics (Grassy Edges, Woodgrain Fence, Picnic Basket); TE Taylored Dies (Cloud Border); sponge; slide cutter (for the Out-of-the-Box technique); Zig (Wink of Stella Brush Clear pen, 2-Way Glue pen); button brads from my stash; Scor-Pal; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin 3D Foam Squares; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Out-of-the-Box; sponging
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

3 comments:

Kerri said...

beautiful card!!!awesome!!!

Dana White said...

Tam this is amazing!!!

Leslie said...

OMGosh Tammie - I actually gasped out loud when I saw your creation! Your shading is perfection again but you always raise the bar with some little thing...today it's the grass and the fence and the clouds! And don't get me started on that fabulous basket!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...