Follow Along...

Monday, August 25, 2014

I'M UNDER YOUR SPELL

Hey there, it just dawned on me that I never blogged about the rest of my projects for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges at Splitcoaststampers.  Even though DTGD is over, I'll go ahead and pop in and share those with you soon, so watch for them.

Anywhoo...I colored this weekend!  I couldn't resist Birdie Brown's adorable "Witch Way is the Candy?" stamp set!  *sigh*  I love Halloween!  I also used MFT's awesome Cheesecloth Background...see it back there?  LOVE!  I cut the little, dangling spider out of the Spooky Window frame so there would be plenty of space for the frog.  Seriously loved coloring these little cuties!  The layout is this week's MFT card sketch, 190, flipped on it's side.




COPIC COLORING: 
SKIN:  E11, E000, E0000, R30  HAIR:  R89, YR09, YR04  DRESS, BOOTS:  V25, V22, V20  LEGGINGS, SHIRT:  R89, YR09, YR04, G24, YG03, YG11  CAPE:  C8, C6, C4, C2  HAT:  C8, C6, C4, C2, V25, V22, V20, YR23, YR21, Y21, YR30  BROOM:  YR23, YR21, Y21, YR30, E37, E34, E31  FROG:  G24, YG03, YG11

Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  MFT (Witch Way is the Candy?, Cheesecloth Background)
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic; Doodlebug Design Inc Ghouls & Goodies
INK:  Copic markers; Memento (Tuxedo Black, Tangelo)
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals; MFT Die-namics Spooky Window; scissors; Zig 2-way Glue pen; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin 3-D Foam Squares; KaiserCraft silver rhinestones (colored with YR04); Glossy Accents; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Fussy cutting
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

4 comments:

Inks4fun said...

Congrats on your win, your card is so cute and the coloring is fabulous, I aspire to be that good with Copics some day!

Loly Borda said...

Congrats on winning! Your card is adorable and your coloring is awesome! TFS

Kerri said...

Love your card!!!!

Kathy Straw said...

I know this is really late but I just pinned your card and thought I should drop by and give some love. Your colouring is amazing and I love the layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...