Follow Along...

Friday, September 19, 2014

TIME TO RELAX...

Hey there, happy Bellariffic Friday to you!  I've had a horrible week so I'm thinking Uptown Girl Reilly Needs to Relax, from Stamping Bella, has the right idea!  I may just kick back and open up a bottle of wine...right after I get my craft on with the girls at Memories of Time!  *grin*



This week's challenge was an inspiration photo.  I was inspired by the spots on the giraffe and the color palette.  Reilly Needs to Relax was the perfect image for both!  She was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah card stock then colored with Copic markers.  I kept the layout easy peasy but wished I could have squeezed in the awesome sentiment that comes with the set.  Oh well...next time!


COPIC COLORING: 
SKIN:  E11, E00, E0000  SHOES:  E79, E77, E74  CHAIR:  E79, E77, E74, E71, E70  GLASS:  E70, E00, E0000  WINE BOTTLE AND GROUND:  E71, E70

Hope you can join in for next week's Bellariffic Fridays Sketch challenge.  Email your card to Em by Thursday, September 25, to be included on Bloggabella...you could win some Bella Bucks, but you have to use a current stamp!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Displaying sketch-19--Sept-26.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  Uptown Girl Reilly Needs to Relax
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic 
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black 
ACCESSORIES:  Doodlebug Design Inc Beetle Black Sprinkles; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  5 1/4" x 5 1/4"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how I look right now! LOL Love this !

Leslie said...

OMGosh I love the monochromatic look of this card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...