Follow Along...

Monday, July 20, 2015

CAS334 - YEAR OF INCREDIBLENESS

Hey there, Happy Monday?  LOL  So, I'm popping in with some happy news!  I was selected to be on Splitcoaststampers (SCS) Clean and Simple (CAS) Design Team!  I've been wanting to get back into crafting and what better way to do it than to have a deadline!  *grin*

I'm actually combining challenges today.  The first is Kathy's CAS, Summer Treat, challenge to use food or drink in a project.  Yummy birthday cake...check!  My SCS friend, Misti Oblander (aka Scraperwannabe), is being honored as this week's SCS Featured Stamper!  Congrats, Misti!  She has an amazing gallery and it's no wonder she was selected!  I combed Misti's gallery and finally selected this beauty to CASE.  I loved her layout and the texture from the simple score lines, so I kept those things and tweaked them a little.  I made a frame around the outside with score lines and changed the image/sentiment.




COPIC COLORING:
BUNNY:  E55, E53, E51, RV34, R81  DRESS:  YR09, YR07, YR15, YR31, R56, RV34, R81  CANDLE:  R56, RV34, R81, YR09, YR07, YR15, YR31  CAKE:  E57, E55, E53, E51  FROSTING:  R56, RV34, R81  SPRINKLES:  YR09, YR07, YR15, YR31  SHADOW:  E55, E53, E51

Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  SB Happy Birthday Hoppy Poppy
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black ACCESSORIES:  Scor-Pal; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; ribbon from my stash; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

4 comments:

Misti said...

Tammie, this card is way too cute!!! Thanks so much for the awesome CASE! Welcome to the CAS DT!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats Tammie! Good for you...I missed your regular posts and great designs and coloring! Tickled pink for you!

Jane said...

Fantastic colouring, your attention to detail and shading makes for an amazing card. Congratulations on your DT position.

Kerri said...

Very nice!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...