Follow Along...

Monday, October 10, 2016

DID I SCARE YOU BANNER

Hey there, sadly, this will be my last Copic class at Memories of Time in Coos Bay.  The store is closing.  *sniff*  In case anyone is interested, I'm considering having classes in my new crafty space once we move and get settled...we are buying another house and expect (fingers crossed) to close October 26th!  I'm trying to be patient, but it's super hard!  *wink*

Now onto my project...I wanted to create a Halloween banner using some C.C. Designs images and dies.  I love, Love, LOVE how it turned out!  Pictures just don't do this one justice!  The super cute trick-or-treaters were stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar White, die cut then colored with Copic markers.  Oh, how I've missed coloring!  CCD's banner dies and jumbo alphabets are absolutely perfect for a project like this!  Now that I've got this one done, I want to make more!  LOL



This first panel uses an Impression Obsession haunted house border die that I thought would be perfect teamed up with the witch.  It was cut twice...first in black glitter card stock then in Neenah.  The glitter card stock was getting lost in the starry night sky, so I decided to offset it with white creating a shadow.  It worked!

Here's a close up.


The second panel is super simple.  Taylored Expressions spiders and spiderweb along with the first letter is really all it needed.  I could have colored more of the CCD kids, but I didn't want it to be too busy.
Moving on, I think this is my favorite panel!  That little guy belly laughing is seriously the cutest!  Keeping with the "shadow effect", I went ahead and cut all of the letters twice as well.



Another close up.
Next up, one more basic panel.  Again, another Taylored Expressions spider web.  Taylor's ghosts were the perfect size and they look awesome peeking around the last of the letters.



Last up we have our little batty friend.  Another Impression Obsession die gives the perfect backdrop to this little one running from the haunted graveyard.  OMGosh, too cute!

Last close up.

COPIC COLORING:
SKIN:  E11, E00, E0000, R30  HAIR:  Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00  WITCH, SKELETON, BAT COSTUMES:  C6, C4, C2, C0, YG63, YG03, YG0000  WITCH'S BROOM:  C6, C4, C2, C0, Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00  SPEECH BUBBLE:  YG63, YG03, YG0000

Thanks for stopping by...I'll be back in a couple days to share another Wonderful Wednesday Stamping Bella project!


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  C.C. Designs (Roberto's Rascals Creepy Crawlies, Monster Mash)
PAPER:  Neenah (Solar White, Eclipse Black); Bazzill; Doodlebug Designs October 31st; Best Creation Inc Black Glitter card stock; Silhouette thin chipboard
INK: Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black 
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; C.C. Designs Cutters (Creepy Crawlie Outlines, Monster Mash Outlines, Jumbo Alphabet, Make a Banner #15); IO (Die029-P, Die332-ZZ); TE Taylored dies (Spiders & Spiderweb, Haunted Accessories); MFT Die-namics Birthday Speech Bubbles; Crop-o-dile; Black Sharpie; Art Glitter Glue with precision tip; ribbon from my stash; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin Foam Squares; SU Dimensionals; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  *

2 comments:

Jane said...

Absolutely fantastic Tammie

Unknown said...

WOW! Now seeing your banner up close, pushed me over the edge, and am purchasing these little Halloween darlings!!! Will have to case your banners and make a few for the kids Halloween parties at school! Thanks for the inspiration. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...