Follow Along...

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

SB - PATRICIA LOVES PUMPKINS

Hey there, bet you're wondering whatever happened to me, huh?  Well, I've been around...just not getting crafty...until yesterday, that is!  Em, from Stampingbella, invited me to be a Wonderful Wednesdays guest designer for the month of October.  You know what that means, right!?!  I'll be around for at least one month before I disappear again!  *grin*



Tiny Townie Patricia Loves Pumpkins was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar White then colored with Copic markers.  How cute is she!?!  Seriously!  The sunflower is an older Susan's Garden die.  It's a little big, but I thought it would be perfect to go with the pretty sunflower in her hair.  A Clear Overlay pen from Spectrum Noir was used to put a little sparkle in the bees wings and the ruffle on her dress.  I'm not going to lie...it was nice blowing the dust off my Copics!  I guess that's it for me today...check back next Wednesday to see what I've been up to!


COPIC COLORING:
SKIN:  E11, E00, E0000, R30  HAIR: E17, E15, E13, E11  SUNFLOWER:  Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00, E17, E15, E13, E11  DRESS:  Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00, E17, E15, E13, E11, YG63, YG03, YG0000  SLEEVES, TIGHTS:  YG63, YG03, YG0000, T2  PUMPKIN:  YR16, YR15, YR12, E15, E13  LEAVES:  YG63, YG03, YG0000, YR16, YR12  GROUND:  E17, E15, E13, E11  SKY:  B00, BG70  BEE:  Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11, B00, BG70

Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  SB Tiny Townie Patricia Loves Pumpkins
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic; Authentique Homestead
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix (Big Shot, Susan's Garden Tool Kit, Sunflower die);  MFT Die-Namics (Stitched Basic Edges, Falling Leaves); scissors; Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay; Crafter's Pick The Ultimate glue; Art Glitter glue; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  3D
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I am glad they drag you into the light again girlie...this is beautifully colored and perfect for fall! ♥ Sue Kment

Jane said...

Great to see you back colouring Tammie - I look forward to seeing what you create during October! Your first card is wonderful xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...